- Our celebrator of life! Whether it’s clothes-hanger-chain decorations or wrapping current toys in an attempt to celebrate a pretend birthday, Lizzy wants to have a party.
- She also wants to see the world and can be found packing — along with Joshua — all the clothes they own and moving to Mongolia or England or Tasmania. Usually for 10-20 days.
- A tender-hearted girl with an infectious laugh. A great, kind friend.
- Shy sometimes and other times crazy once she’s warmed up to you or after the food has kicked in.
- Loves to dance. It can be Jr. Jazzercise or post-dinner dance parties in the living room or to the radio or as Elsa (now with her new dress, even though she’s never seen the movie).
- Loves Jesus and seems to be bearing fruit of a young follower of God. Loves praying conversationally and singing (sweetly off-key) her favorite hymns.
- Loves Joshua and they have truly become buddies (“our whole life!”)
- Loves writing notes to friends and our family, often needing decoding because of her awesome phonetical spelling.
- Loves her babies (Maree, Maria, Bella & Joy) and comes up with quite unheard of names as she dreams about her future kids.
- Loves kinder (preschool) and would go 5 days a week if we let her.
- Loves drawing.
- Loves helping cook or bake.
Thank You, Lord, for this wonderful gift of our May Day girl!